1. leaf mustard
2. flour
3. a packet of noodles.
4. carrot.
5. egg (egg white)
6. water.
Ways to make:
1. wash the vegetables before it's used. grate the carrots, split leaves mustard from its trunk.
2. boiled the noodles with water. prepare a bowl and dissolve the flour with water.
3. separated the egg white from the egg yolk.
4. fried noodles which has boiled just now and added it with the grated carrots.
6. dab with white egg , dip into the flour, then fry.


Olalala!
Could eat it with chili sauce :9



40 comments:
how's that?! looks yummy! x9
nice work!
pandai masak dah, ami. haha
kirimkan buat cc dong :p
May I know what's the name of the food? It looks delicious x3
srsly, gatau itu namanya apa, jadi ciptakan sembarangan :p LOL
Pretty girl ❤
Mm i want to taste it! <3
veggy?
is it delicious? a bit curious :s
awesomeee
i want it :D
pretty girl ❤
Mm i want to taste it! <3
AWESOME :3
ciee uda hebat masak ;;)enak nih keknya :9
enak nih :9
Nice work ^^
Kelihatannya enakk
mimi bawa ke sekolah la...
looks yummy.. I hope I can taste it now :p
the animation is so cute ><"
nice !
mimi ! kalau kita memang teman bagi makanan nya haha
wooww great!
nice recipes!
thankyou all <3
Nice work mimi ;)
good luck girl :)
nice blog. hmm I love your background <3
It's blue background. I love blue
anyway this food looks delicious
the first time i saw this kind of food! is it delicious? :9
bagi dong :p
nice work sis :)
should give me some :p
hmm.. enak nih dek
nice blog!
looks yummy !
is it vegetarian food?
kirim ke kantor guru
emn
goodjob <3
Post a Comment